When health clubs prioritize cleaning, they prosper. ProTeam backpack, wet/dry, and cordless vacuums quickly clean around obstacles and occupants to create an appealing gym environment and maximize member satisfaction.
- ProTeam vacuums add a new dimension to your cleaning routine. Easy-to-reach tools are always at hand for hard-to-reach areas in and around places like weight machines.
- A vacuum provides versatile cleaning options for high dusting and equipment dusting on cardio machines – all in one tool.
- 50' extension cord boosts productivity in and around equipment or cordless option to go anywhere.
“Gyms require a rugged, durable vacuum. Workout equipment is constantly manufacturing dust so a vacuum is used up to 5 or 6 hours a day.”
Robert Natale, Sales Manager, Capital Cleaning Contractors
Club operating data indicate that the more a club spends on housekeeping, the better their performance in other categories; revenue growth and member retention.*
*Source: Survey of International Health, Racquet and Sports Club Association Members, 2008
Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Efficiency
In 5 passes, the ProTeam backpack vacuum is:
- 43% more efficient than a commercial upright vacuum.
- 30% more efficient than a canister in removing soil.
Source: Quality Environmental Services & Technologies, 1996; APC Filtration, Inc., 1996; An Evaluation of ProTeam’s QuarterVac and CoachVac in a School Environment, Dr. Eric Brown, Cleaning Research International, UK, 1994
Taking Vacuuming Seriously
- Purchase vacuums that remove contaminants without releasing fine particulates back into the air, and that have the flexibility to clean with minimal disruption.
- Establish a cleaning program and ensure tasks are completed with work logs—and train employees on proper use.
- Maintain the effectiveness and save money on repairs by regularly cleaning and replacing vacuum filters.
- Choose a quality vacuum that effectively traps microscopic particles, like bacteria, pollen and organic matter.