Unexpected soil and weather are routine challenges for airports, car services, and public transit. Our portable and cordless vacuums allow a quick response time while ensuring uninterrupted quality and comfort for travelers.TACKLE CHALLENGES
- Extremely Busy
- Volumes of People to Work Around
- Constant Schedule Changes
Backpack Vacuums and Cordless Vacuums rise to the challenge.
- Over 4 million miles of roads
- 19,000 public & private use airports
- 140K miles of freight and passenger railroads
- 25,000 miles of navigable waterways
- Average person travels 13K miles per year
- U.S. transportation system serves nearly 319 million Americans
EQUIPPING A FACILITY FOR THE EXPECTED AND UNEXPECTED
When a quick response time can mean the difference between minor cleanup and major restoration, it pays to have a wet/dry vacuum and an air mover on the premises.
ProGuard Wet/Dry Vacuums are 6 models that vary in size and functionality – each designed to take on different maintenance situations.
- Improve cleanliness of your facility.
- Greatly reduce time spent cleaning.
- Cleans hard surfaces and carpet.
- Lightweight and maneuverable wands reach under tables and around chairs.
- Easily clean high areas such as vents and fans.
- Cleans faster and more effectively than a broom or upright.
- Remove debris instead of pushing it into corners.
An airport building is a vast facility. A single terminal may span 300,000 square feet with walls primarily of glass and rise up to two stories high. Add in the the thousands of travelers passing through feeling comfortable, a total massive space to maintain and keep clean.