When you walked into a restaurant 25 years ago, the owner may have worn several hats, from chef to cashier to busboy, he may have single-handedly run the place. But as his business grew, the need for individual "specialists" and a system of handling customers became necessary.
The same scenario is true in the cleaning industry. Traditionally, a person works within a specific area or zone and performs every function of cleaning. The results: a higher margin of error, equipment is needed for every zone. and training is more complicated. Team Cleaning® is a system designed to address these problems. Four types of specialists concentrate on defined tasks such as light duty and trash, vacuuming, restrooms, and utility work. The advantages over zone cleaning are monumental.
- Higher quality of cleaning performed in less time
- Easier job training, supervision, and absentee replacement
- More cooperative attitude among workers
- Much less equipment is needed
- Better bottom line for companies properly trained in team cleaning
TEAM CLEANING SEMINARS
A series of Team Cleaning seminars are offered each year to teach the concepts, training, workloading, and overall implementation of Team Cleaning.
Learn this and more at a seminar designed to teach proven Team Cleaning Systems.
Team Cleaning Seminar Locations and Date for 2016 are listed to the right.
Presented by Jim Harris, Sr.
DAY ONETeam Cleaning
- Industry & system drivers
- Industry solutions
- Management science
- System benefits
- Waste reduction
- Sustainability of high performance
- Easily measurable
- Improved training effectiveness
- Cleaning science behind the system
- Application to all types of facilities
- Data collection (manual & computerized)
- Specification design for balanced workflow
- SysteamClean computerized workflow concept
- Smart reductions for cost containment
- Fundamentals of an efficient & effective specialist
- Team Cleaning computerized & manual work loading
- Quadrant design for efficiency (manual and computerized)
DAY TWOReview (refresh & summarize)Work loading (exercise)
- Space analysis
- Assigned space to specialists
- Space analysis
- Specialists selection
- Production capacity
- Assigned space
- Quadrant design
- Tracking & measurement
- How to sell internally
- Selling Team Cleaning to your customers
- Avoiding pitfalls
- Planning your first building
- Create a startup team
- Work loading the building
- Developing Job Cards
- Execution of your plan
- Roll out
*Attendees will be working with actual floor plans for both days. Attendees will have a complete set up of a facility including task schedule & job cards of all specialists to work with.
Day One Hours - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Day Two Hours - 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Regular Seminar: $599
- Early Bird Registration* : $499
- Multiple Discount** : $399
*Must be 30 days prior to seminar
**For each additional registrant from same organization
2016 ISSA Convention Special One Day Session
Utilizing Technology & Team Specialists to Achieve Breakthrough Improvement
High performance cleaning is a concept in which sustained, best-practice effort is the prime management ingredient feeding a system’s integrity. High performance cleaning must meet three key standards: cleaning efficacy, cost containment and sustainability; all require optimal results and represent direct value to the customer.
This is all wrapped in a protective shell of human health, safety, and environmental safeguards. During the past 20 years, we have found that the most efficient way to reach sustained high performance is to utilize specialists, engineered workflow, and applied team interaction. The best example of this to date is the widely used system of specialists coordinating duties as they do with team cleaning.
The presenters will show how with the inclusion of software designed for Specialists a new level of performance can be achieved.
Date: Tuesday October 25th 2016
8am-9am: Meet & Greet Breakfast
12pm-1pm: Lunch (provided)
Location: McCormick Place - Chicago, Illinois
More information about the seminar is available on Teamcleaning.com
- Every aspect of your business is improved!
- Labor can be reduced or man-hours reallocated!
- You no longer clean only for appearance, but health!
- You know exactly how to workload for teams!
- You receive a complete set of reference materials!