Across various flooring types, around obstacles, and on details high and low, ProTeam vacuum cleaners meet and exceed the challenges of today’s commercial buildings. Compliment an efficient cleaning system or a green cleaning program with our commercial solutions.INDOOR AIR QUALITY
ProTeam vacuums are designed to reduce asthma triggers with a superior filtration system.EFFICIENCY
Deep cleaning around desks and other obstacles.WATCHING THE BOTTOM LINE
ProTeam vacuums are cost effective, energy efficient and built to last.
HEALTHY INDOOR AIR QUALITY
The average American spends approximately 90 percent of his or her time indoors. Studies of human exposure to air pollutants by the EPA indicate that indoor levels of pollutants may be 2 to 5 times – and occasionally more than 100 times – higher than outdoor pollutant levels.
ProTeam vacuums retrieve soil and safely contain harmful particules, preventing them from being reintroduced back into the environment.
BACKPACK VACUUM CLEANER EFFICIENCYIn 5 passes, the ProTeam backpack vacuum is:
- 43% more efficient than a commercial upright vacuum.
- 30% more efficient than a canister in removing soil.
WATCHING THE BOTTOM LINE
Businesses that use quality vacuum cleaners benefit from numerous cost savings from their facilities maintenance budget.
- Backpack vacuums clean more area in less time, reducing the need for large cleaning staff
- Can pay higher wages, which translates to lower employee turnover rates
- Consider a vacuum cleaner with a generous warranty on parts, labor and repairs — better machines mean fewer costly repair bills
- Vacuum should meet LEED-EB guidelines on proper powered cleaning equipment; must be CRI Green Label certified, be ergonomically designed and operate at 70dBA or less
THE TEAM CLEANING SOLUTION
Team Cleaning is a flexible, efficient and cost-effective cleaning system for custodial operations. Team Cleaning applies the power of systems to reduce costs and maximize productivity.
It offers solutions to the many challenges that managers face—through better deployment of labor, effective cleaning methods, improved appearance levels and simplified training programs.
Team Cleaning Tasks are Grouped into 4 Distinct Functions:
- Light-Duty Specialist™ - Dusting, emptying trash, spot cleaning, etc.
- Vacuum Specialist™ - Vacuuming carpets and hard floors
- Restroom Specialist™ - Cleaning, sanitizing and restocking restrooms
- Utility Specialist™ - Cleaning lobbies, spot cleaning, glass, mopping and scrubbing floors, etc.
Team Cleaning results in increased productivity, less equipment, clear-cut responsibilities and easier supervision.