5 REASONS WHY
When ProTeam introduced the original lightweight backpack vacuum almost 30 years ago, the cleaning industry was transformed. The efficient soil removal of a backpack plus the speed of cleaning allows cleaners to double vacuuming productivity while reducing dusting.In one hour you can clean...
- 2,875 sq ft with an upright
- 7,407 sq ft with a ProTeam backpack
- 10,000 sq ft with a ProTeam backpack in a Team Cleaning system
In 5 passes, a ProTeam backpack vacuum is…
- 43% more efficient than a commercial upright vacuum
- 30% more efficient than a canister
- A ProTeam backpack vacuum cleans 52% faster than a dust mop …in removing soil
- 24 hours after dust mopping
- 72 hours after cleaning with a ProTeam backpack vacuum
Dust bunnies reappear in...
Cost of Ownership
Continuing the tradition of excellence
We live in a world where the constant demand is do more with less. That’s why, for almost 30 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with unmatched durability backed by multi-year warranties. Reduce your maintenance and repair costs and enjoy years of reliable cleaning.
- It costs about $184/year to maintain an upright
- It costs only $60/year to maintain a ProTeam backpack
Given an $11/hour average wage, you save $72,000/year for every 100,000 square feet you clean with a backpack vacuum instead of an upright.
An upright vacuum has about 50 moving parts that can wear out or break down.
A backpack vacuum has only two moving parts, the switch and the motor, reducing the need for maintenance and repairs.
Designs come to life
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, cleaners are injured at more than twice the national average rate, and overexertion and improper ergonomics are leading causes of injury. We believe this can change. When cleaners use our lightweight, ergonomic vacuums, they feel better physically and have more energy at the end of the day.
- Backpack vacuum users maintain a more neutral posture compared to the frequent extreme arm and leg extensions seen when using an upright.
- With similar levels of energy-use and perceived effort during one hour of vacuuming, backpack vacuums covered over 2 times the area cleaned using uprights.
- 9/10 users have 0 problems with setup and breakdown of the Super Coach Pro.
- 20% less pressure is felt on the body with the FlexFit® articulating harness versus a standard harness.
Cleaning for Health
Quality you can rely on
If you are cleaning for appearance alone, there is a whole world of microscopic pollutants that are left behind. Bacteria, pollen, dander, and dust mites trigger asthma and allergies and lead to less productive students and workers. A ProTeam vacuum captures unhealthy particles, improving Indoor Air Quality.
Definition of Cleaning for Health: A cleaning regimen that helps dramatically reduce the levels of allergens and asthma triggers in the indoor environment.
- The advanced filtration system in a ProTeam vacuum captures many allergens, asthma triggers and other harmful particles, leaving behind healthier air.
- 17 studies found positive health impacts from improved IAQ.
Since 2003, ProTeam has partnered with the American Lung Association in efforts to educate the public about the importance of healthy indoor air.
At ProTeam, we believe that everyone should share in the responsibility to limit potential harm to the environment. We design products that enable efficient use of energy and manufacture them through cost-effective and energy-efficient processes. We have also made an ongoing commitment to reduce energy consumption and waste for the health of the environment.
- If one percent of United States commercial floor space cleaned using the GoFree Flex Pro cordless backpack vacuum in a cleaning system (instead of a dual-motor upright), we would save 14 million kWh of electricity each year.
- ProTeam vacuums last for many years and require fewer replacement and repair parts, reducing items headed to landfills.
- Our washable and reusable filters help reduce ongoing waste.