LineVacer HEPA 10 qt. Backpack Vacuum w/ Remediation Tool Kit
The LineVacer HEPA provides a powerful defense against microscopic dust and allergens. Four Level Filtration with certified HEPA filter as the last filtration stage extracts and traps harmful particulates, even asbestos and lead paint. This unit comes complete with the Remediation Tool Kit.
This vacuum is ideal for recovering mold, lead, asbestos and other toxic materials for safe disposal.
- EPA RRP Rule -
Meets the EPA’s definition of a HEPA Vacuum under the Lead Safety Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule.
- HEPA Filtration -
The certified HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient at filtering particulates down to 0.3 microns in size and is designed so that all particulate drawn into the vacuum is expelled through the HEPA filter.
- Cleaning for Health -
ProTeam's unique method of suction vacuuming cleans carpets, hard floors and other surfaces without stirring up dust - so the air stays cleaner, the furniture collects less dust and operators clean without breathing unhealthy air.
2. LineVacer HEPA Backpack Vacuum
3. Intercept Micro Filter Bag (2) – Paper filter bag to capture dust
4. Soft Dusting Brush – Gently removes dust and allergens off of blinds, furniture and lampshades
5. Upholstery Tool – An all-purpose tool ideal for furniture
6. Hard Floor Tool – Nylon brush ideal for floors without high gloss finish such as tile, vinyl, concrete
7. Scalloped Carpet Tool – Ideal for low to medium pile carpets (not recommended for high pile carpets)
8. Two-Piece Wand – Lightweight aluminum wand for extended reach
9. Bulk Pick–Up Tool – Ideal for large debris pick up
10. 50’ Extension Cord – Plug in once and vacuum entire area
11. Literature Kit – Owners Manual & Quick Start Poster
Specifications for the LineVacer HEPA 10 qt. Backpack Vacuum w/ Remediation Tool Kit:
|Airflow - CFM||124|
|Static Lift - in.||75|
|Power - Watts||744|
|Decibel - dBA||64|
|Dry Fit - qt. or L||10, 11|
|Filtration||Four Level Filtration w/HEPA: 2283 sq. in. total area|
|Power Cord - ft.||50|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.|
|Certification||TV SD America Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No. 243)|
|CRI Seal of Approval||Yes|
|American Lung Association Partnership||Partners in an educational campaign about Indoor Air Quality issues. The American Lung Association does not endorse products.|
|Item Height - in.||27|
|Item Width - in.||8.5|
|Item Depth - in.||8.5|
|Hard Surface Tool||100623|
|Bulk Pick Up Tool||100150|
|Intercept Micro Filter||100291|
|Micro Cloth Filter||100565|
|Foam Filter Media||100343|
|Unit of Measurement - EA PK SET||EA|