ProVac FS 6, 6 qt. Backpack Vacuum w/ Commercial Power Nozzle Tool Kit
Designed specifically to triumph over the demands of the residential cleaning industry with a commercial power nozzle to clean under and around furniture with ease. This backpack vacuum comes complete with the Commercial Power Nozzle Tool Kit.
Stop sweeping and start cleaning with this powerful backpack vacuum designed specifically for residential cleaning industry.
- Productive -
Whether you are cleaning large areas or small, hard surfaces or carpet, high or low surfaces, this backpack vacuum saves time and effort.
- Lightweight -
At only 11.6 pounds, it is half the weight of a traditional upright vacuum and the included two-piece wand weights less than 3.5 pounds.
- Stay Cooler -
Open weave harness allows any heat to dissipate.
- Improve Cleanliness -
Cleans faster and more effectively than a broom or upright and removes dust instead of pushing it into corners.
- Power Nozzle -
Offers a 12" cleaning path, perfect for various carpet heights.
2. ProVac FS 6 Backpack Vacuum
3.Intercept Micro Filter Bag (2) – Paper filter bag to capture dust
4. Soft Dusting Brush – Gently removes dust and allergens off of blinds, lampshades and furniture
5. Crevice Tool – Perfect for deep cleaning around corners and tight spaces
6. Upholstery Tool – An all-purpose tool ideal for seating
7. Power Nozzle – Offers a 12" cleaning path, perfect for various carpet heights
8. Two-Piece Wand – Two-Piece lightweight wand for extended reach
9. Gas Pump Handle w/ Electrified Hose – Easily turn on/off the power nozzle for efficient cleaning
10. 50’ extension cord – Plug in once and vacuum entire area
11.Literature Kit – Owners Manual & Quick Start Poster
Specifications for the ProVac FS 6, 6 qt. Backpack Vacuum w/ Commercial Power Nozzle Tool Kit:
|Airflow - CFM||159|
|Static Lift - in.||96|
|Power - Watts||1108|
|Decibel - dBA||65.8|
|Dry Fit - qt. or L||6, 6.6|
|Filtration||Four Level Filtration w/HEPA: 1054 sq. in. total area|
|Power Cord - ft.||50|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.|
|Certification||UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No 243)|
|CRI Seal of Approval||Yes|
|American Lung Association Partnership||Partners in an educational campaign about Indoor Air Quality issues. The American Lung Association does not endorse products.|
|Item Height - in.||18.5|
|Intercept Micro Filter||107314|
|Micro Cloth Filter||834072|
|Foam Filter Media||510184|
|Unit of Measurement - EA PK SET||EA|