ProGuard 16 MD Wet/Dry Vacuum with Tool Kit
This 16 gallon unit can maneuver easily around obstacles from emergency spills to construction cleanup. The compact size and removable handle allows for easy storage and is equipped with a convenient tool bag to hold all necessary hand tools within reach.
This commercial wet/dry vacuum comes complete with a 56" two-piece, two-bend aluminum wand w/button lock, squeegee tool, 14" hard floor tool w/nylon brush, 11" crevice tool and 3" dust brush.
- Accessory Storage -
Keep tools close at hand with the integrated storage bag.
- Large Capacity -
16 gallon tank allows cleanup of large spills and messes.
- Maneuverable -
Sturdy cart, push handle and large rear wheels make moving around a snap.
- Save Time -
Qwik Lock wet filter maximizes tank capacity and easy filter changes.
2.ProGuard 16 MD Wet/Dry Vacuum
3. 50’ Extension Cord – Plug in once and vacuum entire area
4. Fine Dust Filter – 3–layer fine dust filter to capture dust
5. Wet Filter – For large amounts of liquid pickup
6. Soft Dusting Brush – Gently removes dust and allergens off of blinds, furniture and lampshades
7. Crevice Tool – Perfect for deep cleaning around corners and tight spaces
8. Squeegee – Quick and convenient removal of water
9. Hard Floor Tool – Nylon brush bristle tool for hard surfaces
10. Two-Piece Wand – Attach to hose for extended reach
11. Literature Kit – Owners Manual & Quick Start Poster
Specifications for the ProGuard 16 MD Wet/Dry Vacuum with Tool Kit:
|Weight - lb. or kg||29, 13.2|
|Airflow - CFM||105|
|Static Lift - in.||95|
|Power - Watts||1380|
|Decibel - dBA||66|
|Wet Fit - gal. or L||16, 60.6|
|Filtration||3 Layer Fine Dust Cartridge, 1276 sq. in., Wet Filter, 105 sq. in.|
|Power Cord - ft.||50|
|Hose Length - ft.||10|
|Additional Options||107176 (HEPA Media Filter)|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.|
|Certification||UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No 243)|
|American Lung Association Partnership||Partners in an educational campaign about Indoor Air Quality issues. The American Lung Association does not endorse products.|
|Item Height - in.||28.5|
|Item Length - in.||22|
|Item Length - in.||22|
|Item Width - in.||20.25|
|Hard Surface Tool||100623|
|Wet and Dry Tool||107199|
|Fine Dust Filter||107175|
|Unit of Measurement - EA PK SET||EA|