ProGuard 20 Wet/Dry Vacuum with Tool Kit and Front Mount Squeegee
Power and versatility are combined with innovation in the ProGuard 20 Wet/Dry Vacuum. The unique variable wheel pattern allows for increased maneuverability and improved productivity while offering the performance, filtration and durability you expect from a ProTeam vacuum.
This commercial wet/dry vacuum comes standard with a 10-foot 1.5" hose, two-piece, 56" two-bend wand, 14" hard floor tool w/nylon brush, front mount squeegee, 11" crevice tool and 3" dust brush.
- Durability -
Mechanical float shut-off breaks down foam and protects motor from debris/damage.
- Low Cost of Ownership -
Ease of cleaning and filter maintenance.
- Productive -
Front mount squeegee provides fast floor stripper recovery and flood restoration applications.
- Maneuverability -
Variable swivel caster wheel pattern allows 360 degree or stair ready maneuverability. It takes 1/3 the effort to turn in center wheel configuration.
- Front Mount Squeegee -
Quick and convenient removal of water and for floor stripping applications.
2.ProGuard 20 Wet/Dry Vacuum
3. Front Mount Squeegee Hose – Quick water removal with front mount squeegee hose connection
4. Fine Dust Filter – 3–layer fine dust filter to capture dust
5. Wet Filter – For large amounts of liquid pickup
6. Crevice Tool – Perfect for deep cleaning around corners and tight spaces
7. Soft Dusting Brush – Gently removes dust and allergens off of blinds, furniture and lampshades
8. Squeegee – Quick and convenient removal of water
8. Front Mount Squeegee – Quick and convenient removal of water & for floor stripping applications
10. Hard Floor Tool – Nylon brush bristle tool for hard surfaces
11. Two-Piece Wand – Attach to hose for extended reach
12. 50’ Extension Cord – Plug in once and vacuum entire area
13. Literature Kit – Owners Manual & Quick Start Poster
Specifications for the ProGuard 20 Wet/Dry Vacuum with Tool Kit and Front Mount Squeegee:
|Weight - lb. or kg||70, 32|
|Airflow - CFM||105|
|Static Lift - in.||95|
|Power - Watts||1380|
|Decibel - dBA||69|
|Wet Fit - gal. or L||20, 76|
|Filtration||3 Layer Fine Dust Cartridge, 1276 sq. in, Intercept Micro Filter, Optional, Wet Filter, 105 sq. in.|
|Power Cord - ft.||50|
|Hose Length - ft.||10|
|Additional Features||Tip & Pour|
|Additional Options||107180 (Intercept Micro Filter), 107176 (HEPA Media Filter)|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.|
|Certification||UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No 243)|
|American Lung Association Partnership||Partners in an educational campaign about Indoor Air Quality issues. The American Lung Association does not endorse products.|
|Item Height - in.||41|
|Item Length - in.||39.9|
|Item Length - in.||39.9|
|Item Width - in.||29.2|
|Hard Surface Tool||100623|
|Wet and Dry Tool||107199|
|Front Mount Squeegee||107185|
|Fine Dust Filter||107175|
|Unit of Measurement - EA PK SET||EA|