ProGuard 10 Wet/Dry Vacuum with Tool Kit
The ProGuard 10 Wet/Dry Vacuum offers durable construction and powerful performance. With a heavy duty, 2-stage motor and commercial grade tools and hose, the ProGuard 10 will keep working even in the toughest environments.
This commercial wet/dry vacuum comes complete with a 56" two-piece, two-bend aluminum wand w/button lock, squeegee tool, 14" hard floor tool w/nylon brush, 11" crevice tool and 3" dust brush.
- Versatile -
Large enough for big spills, yet compact enough for easy maneuvering.
- Commercial Performance -
Two-stage bypass vacuum motor creates 105 CFM and 95" of water lift.
- Exclusive Qwik Lock Wet Filter -
Mechanical float shut-off breaks down foam and protects motor from debris and moisture damage.
- Fast and Convenient -
Tank drain cap allows for fast liquid debris removal.
2.ProGuard 10 Wet/Dry Vacuum
3. Fine Dust Filter – 3–layer fine dust filter to capture dust
4. Wet Filter – For large amounts of liquid pickup
5. Soft Dusting Brush – Gently removes dust and allergens off of blinds, furniture and lampshades
6. Crevice Tool – Perfect for deep cleaning around corners and tight spaces
7.Squeegee – Quick and convenient removal of water
8. Hard Floor Tool – Nylon brush bristle tool for hard surfaces
9. Two-Piece Wand – Attach to hose for extended reach
10. 50’ Extension Cord – Plug in once and vacuum entire area
11. Literature Kit – Owners Manual & Quick Start Poster
Specifications for the ProGuard 10 Wet/Dry Vacuum with Tool Kit:
|Weight - lb. or kg||28, 12.7|
|Airflow - CFM||105|
|Static Lift - in.||95|
|Power - Watts||1380|
|Decibel - dBA||68|
|Wet Fit - gal. or L||10, 38|
|Filtration||3 Layer Fine Dust Cartridge, 1276 sq. in., Wet Filter, 105 sq. in.|
|Power Cord - ft.||50|
|Hose Length - ft.||10|
|Additional Options||107181 (Intercept Micro Filter), 107176 (HEPA Media Filter)|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.|
|Certification||UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No 243)|
|American Lung Association Partnership||Partners in an educational campaign about Indoor Air Quality issues. The American Lung Association does not endorse products.|
|Item Height - in.||24.9|
|Item Length - in.||21|
|Item Length - in.||21|
|Item Width - in.||16.8|
|Hard Surface Tool||100623|
|Wet and Dry Tool||107199|
|Fine Dust Filter||107175|
|Unit of Measurement - EA PK SET||EA|