ProVac CN 10 qt. Canister Vacuum w/ Commercial Power Nozzle Kit
The 10-quart capacity, on-board accessory tool kit and streamlined design allow for maximum cleaning efficiencymore than twice as fast as a comparable upright. This commercial canister vacuum comes complete with the Commercial Power Nozzle Kit.
Whether you are cleaning large areas or small, hard surfaces or carpet, high or low surfaces, this canister vacuum saves time and effort.
- Productive -
Easily clean both carpets and hard floors as well as under and around furniture.
- Large Capacity -
Maximum cleaning ability with a filter capacity three times the size of standard uprights.
- Power Nozzle -
Offers a 12" cleaning path, perfect for various carpet heights.
- Gas Pump Handle -
Easily turn on/off the power nozzle for efficient cleaning.
2. ProVac CN Canister Vacuum
3.Intercept Micro Filter Bag (2) – Paper filter bag to capture dust
4. Soft Dusting Brush – Gently removes dust and allergens off of blinds, lampshades and furniture
5. Upholstery Tool – An all-purpose tool ideal for seating
6. Crevice Tool – Perfect for deep cleaning around corners and tight spaces
7. Gas Pump Handle – Easily turn on/off the power nozzle for efficient cleaning
8. Power Nozzle Offers a 17" cleaning path, perfect for various carpet heights
9. Two-Piece Wand – Two-Piece lightweight wand for extended reach
10. 50’ extension cord – Plug in once and vacuum entire area
11.Literature Kit – Owners Manual & Quick Start Poster
Specifications for the ProVac CN 10 qt. Canister Vacuum w/ Commercial Power Nozzle Kit:
|Airflow - CFM||150|
|Static Lift - in.||100|
|Power - Watts||1188|
|Decibel - dBA||66|
|Dry Fit - qt. or L||10, 11|
|Filtration||Four Level Filtration: 1045 sq. in. total area|
|Power Cord - ft.||50|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.|
|Certification||TV SD America Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No. 243)|
|CRI Seal of Approval||Yes|
|American Lung Association Partnership||Partners in an educational campaign about Indoor Air Quality issues. The American Lung Association does not endorse products.|
|Item Height - in.||16.5|
|Item Length - in.||20|
|Intercept Micro Filter||104544|
|Micro Cloth Filter||103115|
|Foam Filter Media||101949|
|Exhaust and Sound Muffler||103123|
|Unit of Measurement - EA PK SET||EA|