ProGuard 4 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum with Tool Kit
Power and versatility come together in the portable ProGuard 4 Wet/Dry Vacuum. For emergency spills, detail cleaning and portable jobsite maintenance, there's no better choice for true wet/dry vacuum performance in an easy-to-carry package.
This commercial wet/dry vacuum comes complete with a straight extension wand, curved extension wand, master floor tool with inserts for carpet, hard surface or wet pick up, crevice tool, dust brush and claw nozzle.
- Ergonomic -
Handheld design offers a convenient alternative to larger, cumbersome vacuums.
- Mobile -
Four swivel casters provide easy 360 degree mobility.
- Captures Particles -
Three-layer fine dust cartridge filter captures everyday debris plus drywall and sawdust particles.
- Versatile -
Heavy duty commercial tools are included for all wet/dry vacuum applications.
2. ProGuard 4 Wet/Dry Vacuum
3. Extension Cord - Plug in once and vacuum entire area
4. Fine Dust Filter 3-layer fine dust filter to capture dust
5. Claw Nozzle - Ideal for upholstery and carpets
6. Soft Dusting Brush - Gently removes dust and allergens off of blinds, furniture and lampshades
7. Crevice Tool - Perfect for deep cleaning around corners and tight spaces
8. Master Tool Adapter - Connects to the wand to allow carpet, hard floor tool and squeegee inserts
9. Two-Piece Wand - Attach to hose for extended reach
10. Owners Manual
Specifications for the ProGuard 4 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum with Tool Kit:
|Weight - lb. or kg||12, 5.5|
|Airflow - CFM||142|
|Static Lift - in.||51|
|Power - Watts||1080|
|Decibel - dBA||76|
|Wet Fit - gal. or L||4, 15.2|
|Filtration||3 Layer Fine Dust Cartridge, 903 sq. in., Intercept Micro Filter, Optional, 814 sq. in.|
|Power Cord - ft.||20|
|Hose Length - ft.||10|
|Additional Options||107182 (Intercept Micro Filter)|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on part and labor. 1 year warranty on motor. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.|
|Certification||UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No 243)|
|American Lung Association Partnership||Partners in an educational campaign about Indoor Air Quality issues. The American Lung Association does not endorse products.|
|Item Height - in.||18|
|Item Length - in.||16|
|Item Length - in.||16|
|Item Width - in.||14|
|Hard Surface Tool||107192|
|Wet and Dry Tool||107193|
|Fine Dust Filter||107178|
|Unit of Measurement - EA PK SET||EA|