Super Coach Pro 10, 10 qt. Backpack Vacuum w/ Hard Surface Tool w/ Scalloped & Flat Felt Brush Tool Kit
New large capacity triangular shape combined with ProTeam's innovative articulating harness has resulted in a vacuum that feels more like a part of your body. This commercial backpack vacuum comes complete with the Hard Surface Tool w/ Scalloped & Flat Felt Brush Tool Kit.
The powerful Super Coach Pro 10 offers the utmost quality you expect from a backpack vacuum while boasting these essential features:
- Freedom of Movement -
FlexFit articulating harness is responsive to the motion of the user's shoulders, back and hips - increasing comfort and reducing fatigue.
- Triangular Shape -
Conforms to the back for a closer fit - reduces accidental contact with walls and doorways.
- Stay Cooler -
Open weave harness allows any heat to dissipate.
- Productive -
Cleans hard surfaces without stirring up dust.
- Easy Filter Bag Change -
Quick-release, die cast latches improve filter compartment seal.
2. Super Coach Pro 10 Vacuum
3. Intercept Micro Filter Bag (2) – Paper filter bag to capture dust
4. Soft Dusting Brush – Gently removes dust and allergens off of blinds, furniture and lampshades
5. Crevice Tool – Perfect for deep cleaning around corners and tight spaces
6. Hard Floor Tool – Felt brush with one scallop side and one flat side ideal for hardwood floors
7. Two-Piece Wand – Lightweight aluminum wand for extended reach
8. 50’ Extension Cord – Plug in once and vacuum entire area
9. Literature Kit – Owners Manual & Quick Start Poster
Specifications for the Super Coach Pro 10, 10 qt. Backpack Vacuum w/ Hard Surface Tool w/ Scalloped & Flat Felt Brush Tool Kit:
|Weight - lb. or kg||12, 5.44|
|Airflow - CFM||159|
|Static Lift - in.||96|
|Power - Watts||1108|
|Decibel - dBA||65.8|
|Dry Fit - qt. or L||10, 11|
|Filtration||Four Level Filtration w/HEPA: 1372 sq. in. total area|
|Power Cord - ft.||50|
|Hose Length - ft.||4.5|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.|
|Certification||UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No 243)|
|CRI Seal of Approval||Yes|
|American Lung Association Partnership||Partners in an educational campaign about Indoor Air Quality issues. The American Lung Association does not endorse products.|
|Item Height - in.||23|
|Item Width - in.||10.125|
|Item Depth - in.||7.125|
|Hard Surface Tool||106194|
|Intercept Micro Filter||107313|
|Micro Cloth Filter||834000|
|Foam Filter Media||510184|
|Unit of Measurement - EA PK SET||EA|